6 Killer Tips for Posting Jobs Online for Employers and Recruiters.
Job Advertising Tips for Online Recruitment. Learn How to Post Jobs on Employment Websites for Quicker Results.
|Job Posting Tips for Employers and online recruiters|
Read the previous post dedicated to online employers: Free Job Posting sites for Employers
6 Tips to Write Effective Job Postings:
Here are some tips for employers that will help to create an online job post for successful hiring. ( Also read: best classifieds for posting jobs online )
1. Prepare a Detailed Description of the Job
|The Job Description for the hiring is the crucial part of any job advert|
The job description should contain at least the following points:
Position description should not:
- Mandatory:compliance with them would give the candidate a chance to continue the examination of his resume.
- Desirable: those that you would like to see in an ideal candidate
- Optional: those that you can easily do without, if you are satisfied with the other competencies of a candidate.
2. Simplify the Search of your Open Positions for Candidates
- Office manager / Secretary / Receptionist;
- Manager of HR / HR-Specialist / HR Manager / HR Officer
- Director / Head of the division, etc.
Think about a name that will give a feedback.Try to think as the applicant as if you were looking for this type of work for yourself. Analyze websites, compare other job posts and select the best option to maximize the number of views and responses of candidates.
[ Best Practices for Writing a direct mail copy ]
3. Optimize your Job Positions for the Search Engines
4. Make the text of the job post attractive to applicants. Highlight its position among hundreds of others
If you cannot do that by yourself, ask your marketer. Their work is to create or find the product benefits and colourfully represent them to buyers.
5. Do not scare good applicants with an excessive number of requirements
6. Tell about your company as a good employer
Next post- Free Job websites to hire online in UK