How To Become a Registered Seller on PayTM with these Easy Steps?
Sellers Startup Guide for Paytm Online Marketplace in India
Once which started off by offering mobile, DTH recharging service and bill payments has now become a successful eCommerce marketplace. The innovative & unique mobile wallet concept lead to its great success within a short period of time.
Headquartered in Noida, India, Paytm has over 100 million registered users. It was launched in the year 2010 and is owned by One97 Communications, a leading mobile internet company.
Today, Paytm offers a wide range of goods and services be it electronics, mobiles, or booking tickets for traveling or watching a movie.
Why to Sell over PayTm?
Now that Paytm has evolved as a full online marketplace with so much success in the past years and continuous growth therein, this is the golden period to join Paytm as a seller and grow your business.
But a question that would strike to your mind would be ‘Why sell through Paytm?’
Well, the answer to this question goes in very simple words i-e, due to the fact that eCommerce is growing at a fast rate in India and Paytm despite being a newcomer in this field already has hundred millions of customers on board and thousands of sellers who are selling more than 500 product categories across all over India.
As a seller on Paytm, you will get to reach to huge number of customers and you would need to worry about setting an eCommerce website. Your sole focus will only be on serving your customers in the best way possible.
To become a seller on Paytm you are hardly required to make any investment, a minimal amount might be required though but that will not be a big deal. You can easily become a seller on Paytm and grow your business.
Now this article lays down the steps to be taken to start selling on PayTM. Have a look!
Watch Paytm Founder Mr Vijay Shekhar Sharma’s story at YouTube:
Sellers Guide for Paytm- How to Get Started Selling your products
Sell on Paytm and gain access to a larger buyer base with PayTm.
1. Registration Process
In order to start selling on Paytm, you first need to register yourself by completing seller’s registration process on Paytm website. The steps involved in the registration process goes like;
– Go to Sign Up Page.
– Enter your name, contact, Email address and select a password for your Paytm account.
– Verify your email address and complete the verification process.
– Verify your mobile number and complete the mobile number verification process.
– Fill in your business information as well as business address.
– Submit your KYC documents (know your customer) like PAN card, Bank account etc (Mentioned later in the article).
– Agree and approve the terms and conditions.
– Put up your Catalogue of products.
– Start Selling.
2. Documents Submission
The information and documents required for completing the registration process on paytm are:-
– Name of your business say Sole Proprietorship, LLP, Partnership, Private Limited Company.
– Phone, Email Id, Address.
– PAN Card details (number, scanned copy of card).
– Bank Details:- Account number, account name, branch name, IFSC code, cancelled cheque (copy).
– VAT Registration.
– Other KYC documents (scan copy of electricity bill, aadhar card, passport copy, rental agreement, certificate of incorporation)
Sellers often get confused that should they register a company or LLP (Limited Liability Protection) for in order to start selling on paytm?
Well, to your guidance here, if you are having a already established business and want to venture as Paytm seller then you can register as a private limited company or LLP and become a seller on Paytm as this will protect them against any liability in case of any legal action taken.
About VAT Registration
VAT registration is required to start selling on Paytm. Although if you are selling handicrafts items, books or unstitched apparels etc then in that case VAT registration is not mandatory.
If a seller does not have VAT registration and wants to become a seller on Paytm then he/she can provide an undertaking to obtain a VAT registration.
Watch one of a successful Paytm sellers – Roushan’s success story at YouTube:
100’s of Free Advertising Sites in Australia. Post Free Online Classifieds Ads for Australian Local …