How to start selling on eBay : A step by Step Guide for Beginners!
– Find here step by step procedure to start selling products on eBay immediately.
Go where the customers are : 4,00,000+ daily visitors, over 1.2 million daily searches on eBay, 5 million registered users, 2.1 million Facebook fans, 1.7 million Live listings, makes eBay India a haven for online buyers and sellers.
It was eBay which started the concept of marketplaces. From all leading brands to medium and small retailer to stay at home moms, are successfully making sales through eBay. It is the easiest and least complicated marketplace to start selling if you are new to online selling. In times when e-commerce marketplaces are being described as the next China in terms of opportunity and are flooded with all top brands selling across them you realize how indispensable it has become to start selling through these virtual shelves.
From luxury brands like Chanel, Burberry, Michael Kors and Hermes are all selling on eBay.
How to Start Selling Items on eBay Website – A Seller’s Guide
Read carefully to all the steps as given below for start selling your products globally on eBay ecommerce online marketplace.
Steps to Register and create an eBay Seller Account:
Registering your seller’s account on eBay
Step 1: Open the website www.ebay.in
Step 3: Now, Click “Register.” To register for a new account or if you have already registered, just ‘sign in’.
Step 4: Next, fill out the form which includes basic information like user ID, password and security question as well as contact information.
Note: Create a professional eBay User ID which is unique and relevant to your Product category. Keep it short, attractive and easy to remember.A Complete List of Do’s and Don’ts of creating an eBay User ID can be found here
Step 6: A confirmation email will be sent to you to activate your account.
Creating an eBay Seller Account:
Step 7: Once you confirm your email id, you will get the option – Click “Register to sell.”
Step 9: Read the steps to get started and Click “Continue.”
Step 10: Review your information and confirm you phone number. And Click “Continue”.
Setting up the Payment Method
Step 12: Review the billing agreement and Click “Agree and continue.” to continue.
Create the Listing and Start Selling:
Step 13: Select the product you wish to sell and the category.
And you are all set.
|Fees and Charges for Selling Items on eBay|
Some recommendations for successful selling on eBay:
1. Price: Learn how to price your item by exploring the similar listings on ebay.in. Also, you will get some recommendations while you start listing your items. Price your items smartly.
2. Title: Keyword specific titles help you to be visible more and more in buyers search results. Write a title which you feel your buyer is likely to search more.
3. Item Description: Provide all the information related to the item you are selling in its item description. A buyer needs to get all the information he/ she is looking for in the specific product before he/she actually buy it.
4. Photos: Pictures effects the buying decision. Furnish high quality pictures for each item. Learn more about taking great photos here.
- Use eBay’s Advanced Selling Tools to Effectively Manage your Listings and Save Time
- Buy sell classifieds for marketers
- Best websites to advertise coupon codes