Create A Content Strategy that Gets your Content Liked and Shared More and More
1. Add Tweet, Like & Share Button on Every Page
2. Make it Easy for the Customers to Share Events
Customers to a large extent share the website when they find it extremely appealing and worth sharing.
Similarly when customers buy something, they might like to share about that as well with their friends so if you are selling product, you can add “I just bought..”, “I just got myself…”, “I just purchased…” etc, bottom to the order confirmation page. Not only this will boost up your social shares but also up your sales.
3. Give customers unique content to make them want to share
There’s a way out to get people post links to your content and that is by adding a bit of fun and coolness to it which provokes them to share it.
Unless you do so, you won’t show up in the search engine results and the audience will not find your content & your website which will ultimately lead to its low ranking.
4. Boost Your Content by Sharing it Yourself
This will get you great number of shares that will help you get noticed by the masses.
5. Do Look into the Niche Groups as Well
People will not come looking especially for your blog unless every other day. That’s possible only if you are a renowned blogger or publication and you have a big name in the web world or market.
6. Connect With the Influencers
Connecting with the influencers will gain you some very unique audience across multiple channels.
7. Connect with People in the Same Niche
8. Create Podcasts and Videos
With increasing shift of content towards visuals and infographics we readily identify the need to leverage the opportunity. Creating podcasts and videos help brands to connect more seamlessly with their audience as people are more inclined to it rather reading on and on for some information.
9. Create Downloadable PDF or eBooks
10. Submit to the Relevant Communities
There are many online groups available all over social networking sites which pose a great opportunity for a get through when it comes to segregating into various niches.
11. Share on Different Social Media Networks
12. Send to your email List
13. Share on the Forums
14. Make it Visually Appealing
|Infographics by Ads2020.marketing|
6 Killer Tips for Posting Jobs Online for Employers and Recruiters. Job Advertising Tips for …