How to Make a Checkout Page for your Online Store?
Online Shopping and Payment Making Process: Everything you need to know about Creating a perfect Checkout Page.
A lot of time, energy and efforts go into creating an online shop. Everything about your online shop must be bang on be it landing page or product pictures or description and rest of the things including the traffic coming but are you getting that much amount of sales as well? This should be the major focus.
Checkout processes for two distinct eCommerce websites cannot be same and hence you cannot easily define what’s perfect in the context of checkout page.
In order to know what works best for you, you have to conduct A/B testing that will let you know what version works in your website/online shop’s favor.
|Ecommerce Tips on Designing a really good Checkout Page|
Why the need of a near perfect Checkout page?
A good checkout page is mandatory to a seamless and mutually beneficial online transactions. With a poor checkout page you will tend to loose some business with more shoppers abandoning the cart. Learn here how to have a perfect checkout page.
Often as an online shopper we face this issue of abandoned shopping carts. This can be due to various reasons like, poor user experience, payment security concerns, high shipping cost or other reasons.
Now how can we execute the checkout procedure in the best way to boost up the sales and get more buyers.
Well, here are certain key elements which needs to be combined to make a perfect checking out page and get your shoppers turn into buyers.
Again, How to get the aforesaid right?
– By making it easier for the existing customers to login and telling them the way out if they forget the password (how to retrieve it)
5 Tips to Make a Perfect Checkout Page
Things to remember while creating 5 Elements in order to Design a Perfect Checkout Page.
#1. Shopping Cart Page
– Allow window shoppers to save items in case they make up their mind anytime later to purchase the product.➤ Best eCommerce Shopping Cart Solutions
#2. Billing & Shipping
– Don’t force the customers to enter the details twice.
#3. Online Payment Processing
– Allow multiple payment options to make it comfortable for the customers to make payments. Different customers like different payment gateways as per their choice and necessities. Find here a List of Major Payment Gateways in India.
– Visual clues of security must be included like logos, lock icons etc that depicts and assures about security of the buyer.
#4. Confirmation Page
#5. A/B Testing
Implement A/B Test – See if the things are going right, Sales are picking up and graph is moving upwards. Track the information necessary to keep on improving your strategy and experience of the users as well.