Marketing Tips for Tumblr Microblogging – A Beginner’s Guide on Getting Marketing Success at Tumblr Platform.
This is our next article in the series of “Social Media Marketing Success Tips” where the last post proved quite a useful for our readers. You can check it out here: Social Media Tips on How to use Quora for effective business Marketing.
Tumblr is the second best of microblogging platforms that makes it possible for users to post images, text, links, audios, videos and quotes in a microblog-type format. It is one of the fastest growing and best social networks globally that are being used by organizations to market their products.
The statistics speak for themselves: Tumblr boasts of approximately 18 billion views per month and it hosts over 63 million blogs. Here is a sneak peak of the tips and techniques used in promoting a business on Tumblr through content marketing and blogging.
➤Related Read : 30 Blogging Platforms like Tumblr for Business Marketing
|Tumblr based Content Marketing for Promoting a Business|
The result is an increase in the Returns on Investment among other advantages.
Tumblr Marketing Tips – How Tumblr could be used to Promote any Content Online
Here are a few Tips for Marketing your Content over Tumblr:
1. Create content that elicits a certain emotion. If you expect many responses and reblogs from your content, then it must incite an emotional response.
2.Enable the “Ask and Submit” feature on the blog settings in order to create an interactive platform that will allow people to ask you questions and get answers.
3. Ensure that your posts are tagged with relevant keywords to ensure that the posts are visible to searchers.
4. Share your work/tasks in progress with your fans and customers.
5. Share the most recent press and reviews.
6. Give behind-the-scenes glimpses.
7. Post photo based posts.
8.Publish the blog posts at the right time when most of your audience is online. Yes, study the reblog counts of your posts and find out when are your most of the followers online.
If you become successful in figuring out the trend, then it will certainly help you in boosting your visibility over Tumblr network.
Tips for Blogging on Tumblr:
You can use Tumblr both as a hosting platform for your primary site and for your blog. You should use your Custom domain name on Tumblr instead of using free subdomain provided by default.
|Tumblr Microblogging: Tips and Techniques for Content Promotion|
Have a domain name like this : mybusinesswebsite.com
Instead of mybusinesswebsite.tumblr.com
If you have an account with Tumblr, there are a myriad of tips and tricks that can make you succeed in content marketing through Tumblr based blogging.
2. If you envision increasing your followers, ensure that you interact with as many followers as possible.
3. In addition to this, you need to reblog and like appropriate posts that are relevant to your business. This will draw people to you like moths to flames.
4. Perhaps we can state here that reblogging is similar to the retweeting feature on Twitter, where you retweet another person’s tweet so that its content can show on your page. The same strategy can be used with Tumblr blogging.
5. Follow others people’s blog so that their content will be available on your Tumblr dashboard of blog posts.
6. Make use of the “Submit” feature. With this feature, you can run contests and ask content for your site. You can allow users to post photos, audio and video files among other forms of content. You also decide what is published on your blog.
Last but not the least: Use some or all of these most popular content promotion tools to market your published content at Tumblr blogs.
And, read these Great blogs on the Internet for content marketing.
In a nutshell, the cutthroat world of business marketing requires pragmatic advertising policies that will ensure success of the business. That is why Tumblr comes in handy.
➤ Instagram Marketing tips for marketers and SMEs
➤ List of Top Social media Sites for Marketing
➤ Best tools to generate leads from LinkedIn
Over to you:
Do you use Tumblr as a marketing platform to promote your content? If so, what have been the most successful methods for you using it?