What Rules to Follow while Writing Content to make it Perfectly SEO Friendly.
SEO Copy Writing PRO Tips for Beginners on How to Create Search Engine Friendly Enriched Content.
Must Read ➤ Superbly working SEO Tips for Website Ranking
|SEO Copywriting- How to write SEO based content|
Some Good Thoughts and Ideas over Writing SEO Friendly Content (Well Optimized)
Write Content for Maximum SEO benefits! Tips to create Content which is Search Engine friendly:-
⫸ The original intent of Search engine optimization
⫸ A brief look at the birth of SEO copywriting
⫸ Google to the rescue
⫸ The Most Relevant Aspect of SEO Today
While there was a period that saw online marketers use “black-hat” SEO tactics for a period of time and while industry giant Google has cleaned that up, the most important aspect nowadays in information indexing is Quality Content.
⫸ What Makes GOOD SEO CopyWriting?
As we’ve briefly gone over some of the history and changes of online searches, let’s now that a look at what makes for quality content in the SEO of today. Tips for Writers on How to overcome Writer’s block
⨠ A Catchy Title
|Follow the SEO Tips to Write A Catchy Title for Each Time you Create a Blog Blog|
11-Must Follow Steps for Writing a Catchy Title of Blog Posts
A Catchy title of your blog post can contribute to a great length to increase your Click-Through-Rate (CTR). These must follow 11 steps will help you to create the perfect title for your post.
1. Brainstorming: Jot down whatever titles come to your mind relevant to your post.
2. Taking Help from Online Tools: You can take help from title generator tools online to have initial ideas.
3. Comparing to Other Titles: Search Google to see some of the titles relevant to topic of your post. Compare these with your ideas. Try to avoid creating similar title. Make your title more interesting than those titles.
4. Adding a number: Adding a number to title shows the audience that your article is organized and easy to read through. For example: 10 ways to…., 5 tips for …
5. Adding an attractive adjective: add an adjective that will quickly attract attention of your audience.
6. Attracting the target audience: if you have a specific target audience, say school kids in USA or working moms, then include words or phrases that would attract that specific audience.
7. Making it relevant and Clear: your title has to be relevant to your topic, not just vaguely but accurately. You should not deceive your audience into clicking your post. Your title should represent the content of your post. You can add keywords from the content to make your title relevant.
8. Keeping It Short: Your title should be able to express your message without making it unnecessarily complex or long.
11. Adding What’s Special: If your are offering anything special or unique in your post, mention that in the title. For example, if your post has step-by-step explanation with pictures then mention “with pictures” in your title.
Follow through these steps and finalize your title. Check and check again before you submit your post online. Make changes several times if necessary. Keep track of your progress regarding the CTR of your posts and keep working on your titles for better results.
⨠ Length of Content
⨠ Keyword Density
This is a product of the evolution of SEO. Page links are vitally important to search engines as they need to know if your content is actually relevant to other sites on the web.
What does the Future Hold for SEO Copywriting?
As the internet is evolving right before our eyes right along with the technological gadgets that can access it, you can be sure that the art of online search engines will adapt to fit the coming changes.